Timour Hall Villa provides a unique environment for conferences and functions. Please note
- We are licensed to sell liquor and no other liquor may be brought onto the premises for sale or consumption
- The Villa building is out of bounds and is reserved for the use of paying guests in residence only
- Parking on the tarred area surrounding the villa is reserved for the exclusive use of guests in residence and management.
The Villa is over 220 years old and is a Grade Two listed Provincial Heritage Site. We are also prohibited in terms of our lease from doing or allowing anything to be done that MAY be a nuisance or inconvenience to our neighbours. In view of this the following is NOT ALLOWED:
- Music, open-air bands or public address systems
- Open flames
- Decorating of any nature that involves drilling, nailing, tying on or gluing to the structure or any of the fittings of the Villa
- Anything else that, in the opinion of the management, could be deemed unacceptable
- No furniture may be removed from the conference room or function hall
- Additional items of furniture may only be introduced after negotiation with the manager
- Clients will be held responsible for leaving all areas clean, tidy and in the condition that they find it. Damages must be reported to management and made good.
- We do not allow children under 18 years of age without prior arrangement with the management.
- Gardens, the river and wildlife on the property are off limits and must NOT be interfered with. Parties failing to comply will be requested to leave the property
- The cut-off time for activities is 22:00 (10 pm)
- We do not take bookings for Sundays or public holidays
Please contact us via email or our contact form in order to enquire about availability and ask for a booking form.
ALL reservations for accomodation, conferences and functions are handled via email only.